The RAKU kiln 100 is a gas-fired kiln for outdoor operations with standard propane gas. This kiln combines two different kiln concepts: It can either be used as a top loader or as top hat kiln. In the basic version, the top hat is lifted by two bars. As an accessory, the kiln can be supplied with a lifting stand. This frame is provided with a crank drive which makes it very easy to lift the top hat. With this version, you can operate the kiln by yourself, without problems. We can also provide the matching propane burner. However, you may decide to use your own model.
- Can be used as top hat kiln or top loader
- Easy and simple construction, applies particularly to the top hat
- High-quality insulation with low heat-storage capacity for short heat-up times
- Housing made of textured stainless steel
- Inspection holes for observing your fired ware
- Special flame manipulation for good temperature uniformity
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions